Wednesday, March 23, 2011

When I'm bored


Procrastinating because someone wish to give themselves some time for a quick break, but over procrastinate means slacking off entirely, and of course not to mention about productivity and efficiency, as there are none of it existed when someone is on the streak of procrastinating.

Okay, enough bullshit up there, I'm basically bored to the max as I'm not working today, um, yesterday too. Since it's written down in the medical certificate that I deserved to rest for two days, then being a good patient, I'm just following what have been instructed by my panel doctor and this overall progress is just boring. Besides surfing on the net, I don't know what should I do in the afternoon given the weather out there is still scorching hot , ah probably it will be raining afterwards, the weather has gone pretty unpredictable nowadays. 

To stop myself from wandering and surfing aimlessly on the net, I found something on my bookshelf and guess what, it's a story book that I have never start reading before! It's actually a series with three story books, I have finished reading the first two and bought the third in last year but never have time to read it until I stored it inside my bookshelf. 

Alright, guess I will start reading my story book later and probably some afternoon nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment