Sunday, March 6, 2011

Anyone up for Gelato now ?


As usual, I always have a sweet tooth, even I got bloated after eating my full meal, amazingly I still have some space for desserts in my stomach. Okay, some people should probably stop telling me that I'll get diabetes in no time if I continue to consume desserts in this way :) But hey, it's only once in a blue moon that I will end up eating desserts impulsively.

After tired with our wandering around Suria KLCC, we were pretty much exhausted after window-shopping for few hours in the shopping mall. There was this dessert stall at the corner named Gelato Fruity and being almost knocked out by our sore feet, we decided to get ourselves some gelato while trying to get some rest for our feet.

And so, there were a lot of varieties there for us to choose, but those with weird or sharp colors turned me off, not only by their weird name but, the color itself does freaked me out on it own.

At the end of the day, we ordered Chocolate Italy and Rum with Raisins. Ah, forgot to mention here that the shop also offers testing for those flavors that you wish to try before you further continue to purchase :)

Chocolate Italy Gelato 

Rum and Raisins Gelato
Something that I noticed on their little ice cream cup.

Dairy 95% Fruit 99% Fat Free !
Can someone tell if it's 100% fat free? 

Probably not, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment