Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Singapore, first trip in 2011

In less than 12 hours time, I will be eating hainanese chicken rice in Singapore, if there's no delay for my flight in the morning later at 10 am plus. *fingers crosses*

Just done with my last minute packing a while ago, and still on going with my last minute research for yummy food around Singapore and some popular attractions, well, that probably includes Resorts World Sentosa and Marina Sands heheh. Damn, the entrance fee for Universal Studio Singapore is slightly expensive compared to my budget allocated for it, but hey, at least I have to be there and experience it for once right ! Damn right ... So, without being there in Singapore yet, I have already spent 62 SGD for USS admission ticket :)

Here are some of my equipment for my upcoming Singapore trip commencing on tomorrow !

My backpack for SG trip

My DSLR 

Alright, gonna have a shower soon and then time for bedlams. Gonna wake up really early in the morning later !


No comments:

Post a Comment