Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The long waited rain

The weather has been really nasty recently, not because of too much rains but because of the unbearable heat! My room is normally cooler during night time but the weather turned my room into a sauna room whereby my room retained those heats from afternoon and making it warmer at night.

After so many days, finally it rained in this afternoon :) Thanks god, I can finally feel the cold air circulating inside my room right now. Well, I hope it rains again on tomorrow, anytime throughout the day but definitely not on 6 p.m as I have to walk from my office to the nearest train station. 

While boarding the bus on the way home this evening, I captured this shot below when seeing raindrops dripping down on the window surface. 


1 comment:

  1. Ur prayer "anytime throughout the day but definitely not on 6 p.m" works....I was wet after P7 class...

    ReplyDelete